The target audience for this course includes individuals with a basic understanding of green building who want to learn more about how the core concepts of the LEED green building rating system are implemented in the services and hospitality industry setting, as well as how to support and advance green building projects within their industry. Individuals interested in this course may work in a LEED building and want to be prepared to promote and support green building and sustainability in their current roles.
Time-on-Task Hours: 26
This course examines the intent and environmental, social, and economic impact of the green building core concepts that are fundamental to the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) green building rating system. This course will review green building issues and core concepts of the LEED framework unique to the services and hospitality industry, as well as the key roles supporting sustainability in these settings. In addition, this course will provide the skills and knowledge for learners to become leaders in their organization's overall sustainability efforts and allow them to identify opportunities for growing this role in the future.
• Define sustainability issues that are unique and of particular importance to theservices and hospitality industry
• Distinguish how USGBC and LEED address the unique needs in the services and hospitality industry
• Describe how LEED core concepts can be addressed in services and hospitality settings
• Define roles in supporting green building and LEED principles in services and hospitality settings and in daily practice
• Identify opportunities for advancing a professional path through green building in the services and hospitality industry
• Self-Paced online courses
• Course can be conducted completely online
• Complete ready-to-deliver online course with syllabi, sequenced lessons, course descriptions, course objectives, detailed checklists, and assessments
• Assessments, lesson presentations, and reading assignments are designed to meet specific course outcomes
• Interactive classroom lectures are self-contained learning objects
• All content has been developed by industry leading subject matter experts
• Any required text is included as an eBook with the course and resides within the course for easy student access
• Lesson presentations are also provided as Audio-to-Go, for on-the-go learning
The second edition of this outstanding reference provides a solid foundation for the study of green building and LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). It explains many of the important tenets of green building while providing strategies for implementation and specific case studies designed to broaden your knowledge of green building. Green Building and LEED Core Concepts is an excellent resource in preparing for the Green Building Certification Institute’s (GBCI) LEED Green Associate exam. When paired with the USGBC LEED Green Associate Study Guide it provides a powerful combination for exam preparation. A money-saving, value package of these two outstanding publications is also available!
Section 1. Introduction to Green Buildings and Communities
Section 2. Sustainable Thinking
Section 3. Putting Sustainable Thinking to Work: New Processes for Building Green
Section 4. Green Building Core Concepts and Application Strategies
Section 5. U.S. Green Building Council and Its Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enroll for trhe online training ? You can enroll for the training . Payment can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Visa debit / credit card.
2. American express and Diners club card.
3. Master card , or.
4. Through PayPal.
You will have access to the online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Yes, we do provide money back guarantee for some of out training programs . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org more information .
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee . Contact email@example.com information .
Once you register with us for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the e-learning our website . An automated course purchase confirmation mail form our side will guide you through the ....
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also chat with us to get an instant solution.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after your successful completion of the training program.
Following mode of payment is possible
- DD or Cheque in the favor of W2C
- RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/Fund Transfer
- Account Name: - Way2Career Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Account No: - 03942560002139
- IFSC Code: - HDFC0002649