The target audience for this course includes individuals who are new to or are interested in entering the green building field and want to pursue a professional credential in LEED, which demonstrates a broad understanding of green building concepts.
Certification: LEED Green Associate Certification
Certifying Body: US Green Building Council
Time-on-Task Hours: 34
This course examines green design, construction, and operations concepts that are fundamental to the LEED green building rating system. It will prepare students to sit for the LEED Green Associate exam given by USGBC. The course will cover LEED intents and concepts at the credit category level as well as strategies and synergies. Other topics covered in this course include LEED corporate social responsibility, integrated project team(s), environment and social and economic impact of sustainability strategies and actions. LEED metrics and LEED referenced standards are addressed throughout the course.
• LEED Concepts and Goals Associated
• LEED and Global Issues
• Understanding LEED
• The Central Role of the Integrated Process
• LEED Rating Systems
• LEED Credit Categories Overview
• LEED Certification Process
• Documentation Components of LEED Certification
• Sustainable Sites: Project Site Factors
• Water Efficiency: Water Management
• Energy and Atmosphere: Project Systems and Energy Impacts
• Materials and Resources: Acquisition, Installation and Installment of Materials
• Indoor Environmental Quality
• Innovation: Stakeholder Involvement in Innovation
• Credentialing Process
• Exam Preparation
• Exam Content
• Exam Logistics
• Credential Maintenance
• Self-Paced online courses
• Course can be conducted completely online
• Complete ready-to-deliver online course with syllabi, sequenced lessons, course descriptions, course objectives, detailed checklists, and assessments
• Assessments, lesson presentations, and reading assignments are designed to meet specific course outcomes
• Interactive classroom lectures are self-contained learning objects
• All content has been developed by industry leading subject matter experts
• Any required text is included as an eBook with the course and resides within the course for easy student access
• Lesson presentations are also provided as Audio-to-Go, for on-the-go learning
The second edition of this outstanding reference provides a solid foundation for the study of green building and LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). It explains many of the important tenets of green building while providing strategies for implementation and specific case studies designed to broaden your knowledge of green building. Green Building and LEED Core Concepts is an excellent resource in preparing for the Green Building Certification Institute’s (GBCI) LEED Green Associate exam. When paired with the USGBC LEED Green Associate Study Guide it provides a powerful combination for exam preparation. A money-saving, value package of these two outstanding publications is also available!
Imagine It Section
1. Introduction to Green Buildings and Communities Section
2. Sustainable Thinking Section
3. Putting Sustainable Thinking to Work: New Processes for Building Green Section
4. Green Building Core Concepts and Application Strategies Section
5. U.S. Green Building Council and Its Programs Conclusion Glossary
2. USGBC LEED Green Associate Study Guide
For everyone preparing to pass the LEED Green Associate exam. The only LEED Professional Study Guide approved by USGBC, this text is designed to help readers pass the Green Associate exam, certifying their knowledge of the green industry’s preeminent standards: the first step in becoming a LEED Professional. In an easy-to-review format, it pulls together all the critical points readers need to know about green building. It provides many flexible study tools, including individual and group learning activities, as well as review and practice questions utilizing the same format as the actual exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can enroll for the training . Payment can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Visa debit / credit card.
2. American express and Diners club card.
3. Master card , or.
4. Through PayPal.
You will have access to the online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Yes, we do provide money back guarantee for some of out training programs . Contact email@example.com more information .
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org information .
Once you register with us for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the e-learning our website . An automated course purchase confirmation mail form our side will guide you through the ....
Please send an email to email@example.com You can also chat with us to get an instant solution.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after your successful completion of the training program.
Following mode of payment is possible
- DD or Cheque in the favor of W2C
- RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/Fund Transfer
- Account Name: - Way2Career Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Account No: - 03942560002139
- IFSC Code: - HDFC0002649