This course is designed for individuals new to the field of product/process improvement looking for additional techniques and a certification to provide validity to their work and to make themselves more marketable.
Certification: Lean Certification
Certifying Body: American Society for Quality
Time-on-Task Hours: 60
This course will enable an individual to sit for and successfully pass the Lean Essentials I Certification exam from the American Society for Quality.
• Explain cultural enabler principles and processes
• Describe cultural enabler techniques and practices
• Explain the principles of continuous process improvement
• Use process improvement systems
• Describe continuous process improvement techniques and practices
• Explain the principles of a consistent Lean Enterprise culture
• Explain the processes for developing a consistent Lean Enterprise culture
• Describe consistent Lean Enterprise culture techniques and practices
• Explain the principles of business results
• Describe how measurement systems are used in a Lean Enterprise culture
• List the key Lean related measures
• Self-Paced online courses
• Course can be conducted completely online
• Complete ready-to-deliver online course with syllabi, sequenced lessons, course descriptions, course objectives, detailed checklists, and assessments
• Assessments, lesson presentations, and reading assignments are designed to meet specific course outcomes
• Interactive classroom lectures are self-contained learning objects
• All content has been developed by industry leading subject matter experts
• Any required text is included as an eBook with the course and resides within the course for easy student access
• Lesson presentations are also provided as Audio-to-Go, for on-the-go learning
eBook Information :
A leaders ability to manage in a complex environment is crucial to their organizations success. Quality, productivity, and cost. Is there any organization in the world that would not want to optimize each of these three areas? Lean Six Sigma: Process Improvement Tools and Techniques presents both the principles of lean and Six Sigma and the tools and techniques that enable optimal performance. The text's many real life examples show how interrelated tools and techniques can be used to solve problems and are drawn from a wide variety of venues, including service industries like healthcare and distribution, manufacturing companies, and government.
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT ESSENTIALS
Chapter 1 Lean Six Sigma Origins
Chapter 2 Leadership For Process Improvement
Chapter 3 Strategic Planning For Process Improvement
Chapter 4 Creating a Customer Focus
Chapter 5 Process Improvement Teams
COSTS: Defining Opportunities for Process Improvement
Chapter 6 Costs of Quality
Chapter 7 Process Performance Measures
Chapter 8 Managing Process Improvement Projects
Chapter 9 Problem-solving using Design, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control
PRODUCTIVITY: Process Improvement Opportunities
Chapter 10 Value Stream Process Mapping
Chapter 11 Just-in-Time and Kanban
Chapter 12 Five S
Chapter 13 Kaizen and Error Proofing
Chapter 14 Work Optimization
Chapter 15 Productive Maintenance
Chapter 16 Supply Chain Management
QUALITY: Variation Reduction Opportunities
Chapter 17 Statistics
Chapter 18 Variables Control Charts
Chapter 19 Process Capability
Chapter 20 Reliability
Chapter 21 Design of Experiments
Chapter 22 Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
Chapter 23 Lean Six Sigma
Frequently Asked Questions
You can enroll for the training . Payment can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Visa debit / credit card.
2. American express and Diners club card.
3. Master card , or.
4. Through PayPal.
You will have access to the online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Yes, we do provide money back guarantee for some of out training programs . Contact email@example.com more information .
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org information .
Once you register with us for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the e-learning our website . An automated course purchase confirmation mail form our side will guide you through the ....
Please send an email to email@example.com You can also chat with us to get an instant solution.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after your successful completion of the training program.
Following mode of payment is possible
- DD or Cheque in the favor of W2C
- RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/Fund Transfer
- Account Name: - Way2Career Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Account No: - 03942560002139
- IFSC Code: - HDFC0002649