This course is designed for individuals who have a computer background but are not proficient in Java and are interested in a career in development/programming.
Certification: Java 6 Programmer Associate
Certifying Body: Oracle
Time-on-Task Hours: 112
This course should enable an individual to be able to sit for and pass the Oracle Java Certification - Associate level.
• Solve simple problems using the fundamental syntax and semantics of the Java programming language
• Examine elementary techniques in Java programming
• Write Java programs that use selection
• Write Java programs that use loops: while, do while, for
• Write Java programs that make use of methods for transfer of control
• Write Java programs that use arrays
• Examine object oriented programming using objects and classes
• Illustrate object oriented programming including immutable classes and immutable objects
• Write Java programs that use inheritance and polymorphism
• Extend error handling techniques by adding exception handlers to Java programs
• Design generic classes and interfaces to improve code reusability
• Use the Java Collections Framework in a Java program
• Distinguish between the Java platforms and describe the basic characteristics of Java integration technologies
• Describe the basic characteristics, use, benefits, and drawbacks of Java's server-side technologies and application tiers
• Self-Paced online courses
• Course can be conducted completely online
• Complete ready-to-deliver online course with syllabi, sequenced lessons, course descriptions, course objectives, detailed checklists, and assessments
• Assessments, lesson presentations, and reading assignments are designed to meet specific course outcomes
• Interactive classroom lectures are self-contained learning objects
• All content has been developed by industry leading subject matter experts
• Any required text is included as an eBook with the course and resides within the course for easy student access
• Lesson presentations are also provided as Audio-to-Go, for on-the-go learning
The Deitels’ ground breaking How to Program series offers unparalleled breadth and depth of object-oriented programming concepts and intermediate-level topics for further study. This survey of Java programming contains an optional extensive OOD/UML 2 case study on developing and implementing the software for an automated teller machine
1 Introduction to Computers and Java
2 Introduction to Java Applications
3 Introduction to Classes, Objects, Methods and Strings
4 Control Statements: Part 1
5 Control Statements: Part 2
6 Methods: A Deeper Look
7 Arrays and Array Lists
8 Classes and Objects: A Deeper Look
9 Object-Oriented Programming: Inheritance
10 Object-Oriented Programming: Polymorphism
11 Exception Handling: A Deeper Look
12 ATM Case Study, Part 1: Object-Oriented Design with the UML
13 ATM Case Study Part 2: Implementing an Object-Oriented Design
14 GUI Components: Part 1
15 Graphics and Java 2D
16 Strings, Characters and Regular Expressions
17 Files, Streams and Object Serialization
19 Searching, Sorting and Big O
20 Generic Collections
21 Generic Classes and Methods
22 Custom Generic Data Structures
23 Applets and Java Web Start
24 Multimedia: Applets and Applications
25 GUI Components: Part 2
28 Accessing Databases with JDBC
29 JavaServer™ Faces Web Apps: Part 1
30 JavaServer™ Faces Web Apps: Part 2
31 Web Services
Frequently Asked Questions
You can enroll for the training . Payment can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email. 1. Visa debit / credit card. 2. American express and Diners club card. 3. Master card , or. 4. Through PayPal.
You will have access to the online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Yes, we do provide money back guarantee for some of out training programs . Contact email@example.com more information .
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org information .
Once you register with us for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the e-learning our website . An automated course purchase confirmation mail form our side will guide you through the ....
Please send an email to email@example.com You can also chat with us to get an instant solution.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after your successful completion of the training program.
Following mode of payment is possible
- DD or Cheque in the favor of W2C
- RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/Fund Transfer
- Account Name: - Way2Career Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Account No: - 03942560002139
- IFSC Code: - HDFC0002649