For individuals who are in the skilled trades, manufacturing or maintenance fields, but are not familiar with PLC or have limited experience with PLCs.
Time-on-Task Hours: 41
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) are used extensively in the automotive industry, material handling warehouses, food processing plants and amusement parks, to name just a few applications. Maintenance individuals need a working knowledge of these systems. Introduction to Programmable Logic Controls will cover the history and development of PLCs, the main parts of a PLC system (how a PLC works, installation wiring diagrams, basic programming symbols and logic) and basic troubleshooting.
• Explore how and why PLCs were developed
• Know how PLCs work
• Understand where PLC systems are used
• Read PLC installation (hardwire) diagrams
• Analyze the main parts of a PLC system
• Learn basic PLC programming symbols
• Use basic PLC programming Logic
• Understand troubleshooting basics
• Self-Paced online courses
• Course can be conducted completely online
• Complete ready-to-deliver online course with syllabi, sequenced lessons, course descriptions, course objectives, detailed checklists, and assessments
• Assessments, lesson presentations, and reading assignments are designed to meet specific course outcomes
• Interactive classroom lectures are self-contained learning objects
• All content has been developed by industry leading subject matter experts
• Any required text is included as an eBook with the course and resides within the course for easy student access
• Lesson presentations are also provided as Audio-to-Go, for on-the-go learning
This practical and clearly written introduction provides both fundamental and cutting-edge coverage on programmable logic controllers; today a billion dollar industry. It combines comprehensive, accessible coverage with a wealth of industry examples that make intangible concepts come to life—offering students a broad-based foundation that will serve them well on the job. It examines every aspect of controller usage in an easy-to-understand, jargon-free narrative. Beginning with a basic layout the text goes right into programming techniques, it progresses through fundamental, intermediate, and advanced functions—and concludes with chapters on related topics. Applications are discussed for each PLC function, and vast arrays of examples and problems help students achieve an understanding of PLCs, and the experience needed to use them.
Table of Contents:
I. PLC BASICS.
1. An Overall Look at Programmable Logic Controllers.
2. The PLC: A Look Inside.
3. General PLC Programming Procedures.
4. Devices to Which PLC Input and Output Modules Are Connected.
II. BASIC PLC PROGRAMMING.
5. Programming On-Off Inputs to Produce On-Off Outputs.
6. Relation of Digital Gate Logic to Contact/Coil Logic.
7. Creating Ladder Diagrams from Process Control Descriptions.
III. BASIC PLC FUNCTIONS.
8. Register Basics.
9. PLC Timer Functions.
10. PLC Counter Functions.
IV. INTERMEDIATE FUNCTIONS.
11. PLC Arithmetic Functions.
12. PLC Number Comparison Functions.
13. Numbering Systems and PLC Number Conversion Functions.
V. DATA HANDLING FUNCTIONS.
14. The PLC SKIP and MASTER CONTROL RELAY Functions.
15. Jump Functions.
16. PLC Data Move Systems.
17. Other PLC Data Handling Functions.
VI. PLC FUNCTIONS WORKING WITH BITS.
18. PLC Digital Bit Functions and Applications.
19. PLC Sequencer Functions.
20. Controlling a Robot with a PLC.
21. PLC Matrix Functions.
VII. ADVANCED PLC FUNCTIONS.
22. Analog PLC Operation.
23. PID Control of Continuous Processes.
24. Networking PLCs.
VIII. RELATED TOPICS.
25. Alternative Programming Languages.
26. PLC Auxiliary Commands and Functions.
27. PLC Installation, Troubleshooting, and Maintenance.
28. Selecting a PLC.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can enroll for the training . Payment can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Visa debit / credit card.
2. American express and Diners club card.
3. Master card , or.
4. Through PayPal.
You will have access to the online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Yes, we do provide money back guarantee for some of out training programs . Contact email@example.com more information .
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org information .
Once you register with us for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the e-learning our website . An automated course purchase confirmation mail form our side will guide you through the ....
Please send an email to email@example.com You can also chat with us to get an instant solution.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after your successful completion of the training program.
Following mode of payment is possible
- DD or Cheque in the favor of W2C
- RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/Fund Transfer
- Account Name: - Way2Career Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Account No: - 03942560002139
- IFSC Code: - HDFC0002649