The Introduction to HVAC course is targeted to individuals who have not previously worked in the HVAC field and are looking to learn the basics about the HVAC profession in order to become an HVAC Technician.
Certification: EPA 608 Certification
Certifying Body: Environmental Protection Agency
Contact Hours: 60
The Introduction to HVAC course will review basic information essential to working in the HVAC profession. Students will learn about the components of both residential and commercial refrigeration and heating systems. They will be introduced to the fundamentals of design, maintenance, and repair of air-conditioning and heating systems. Students will also learn about required tools and equipment, as well as the safety issues involved when working with these systems. The course itself does not result in certification but will fully prepare students who wish to become HVAC Technicians to sit for the EPA608 certification exam.
The Introduction to HVAC course is mapped to the following course objectives:
• Describe the basics of the HVAC profession
• Identify workplace hazards
• Explain the properties of matter
• Identify types of energy and their properties
• Define thermodynamics
• Identify appropriate HVAC/R tools and equipment
• Describe the components and operation of the refrigeration system
• Identify refrigerants and their properties
• Explain refrigerant system management
• Describe HVAC/R electrical systems and components
• Identify types of residential and light commercial air-conditioning systems
• Identify types of residential and light commercial heating systems
• Describe residential and light commercial air-conditioning system components
• Describe residential and light commercial heating system components
• Explain the importance of system design, sizing, and layout
• Describe the components of commercial environmental systems
• Describe the components of commercial refrigeration systems
• Explain installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting techniques
• This course is instructor-facilitated.
• The Introduction to HVAC course should be run as a hybrid format, combining the online classroom/lecture component with hands-on lab experience.
• This course is aligned to EPA standards.
• This course is not a CEU.
• The Introduction to HVAC course is designed to provide students with the information and experience they will need to sit for the EPA608 certification exam.
• This course is a complete, ready-to-deliver, customizable online course, including syllabi, lesson sequences and course objective descriptions.
• The Introduction to HVAC course content is written to meet specific curriculum and course outcomes and every content item is mapped to a specific course objective.
• This course can be used in any Learning Management System (BlackBoard, WebCT, Angel, Moodle, D2L, etc.).
• Interactive classroom lectures are self-contained learning objects.
• The Introduction to HVAC course includes instructor resources, optional assignments and assessments, and optional book readings, all aligned with course objectives.
• All content has been developed and created by industry leading subject matter experts and instructional designers.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can enroll for the training . Payment can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Visa debit / credit card.
2. American express and Diners club card.
3. Master card , or.
4. Through PayPal.
You will have access to the online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Yes, we do provide money back guarantee for some of out training programs . Contact email@example.com more information .
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org information .
Once you register with us for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the e-learning our website . An automated course purchase confirmation mail form our side will guide you through the ....
Please send an email to email@example.com . You can also chat with us to get an instant solution.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after your successful completion of the training program.
Following mode of payment is possible
- DD or Cheque in the favor of W2C
- RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/Fund Transfer
- Account Name: - Way2Career Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Account No: - 03942560002139
- IFSC Code: - HDFC0002649