The target audience for this course includes all practicing and non-practicing allied health professionals who need to learn about the change from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM and understand their role in making a smooth transition from a billing and coding perspective.
Contact Hours: 3
This short course will provide allied health professionals with key information regarding the transition in medical billing from ICD-9 to ICD-10. It will present an overview of ICD-10, the changes that practitioners will need to know about in order to provide accurate information to medical billers and coders, and other important aspects of ICD-10 that relate directly to ensuring appropriate coding and payment.
• Explain the benefits of ICD-10-CM over ICD-9-CM
• Explain the organizational structure of the ICD-10-CM manual
• Explain the meaning and significance of the various characters and terms found in the ICD-10-CM coding system
• Explain the nuances of ICD-10-CM
• Describe the purpose and process of procedural coding
• Explain the benefits of ICD-10-PCS over ICD-9-CM Volume 3
• Explain the meaning and significance of the various characters and terms found in the ICD-10-PCS coding system
• The ICD-10: For Allied Health Professionals course includes 3 non-credit contact hours.
• This course is self-paced.
• This course does not lead to certification.
• The ICD-10: For Allied Health Professionals course is aligned to standards of the American Association of Professional Coders.
• This course is designed to be run fully online.
• This course's CEU status is pending.
• This course is appropriate for professional development for incumbent workers.
• This course is a complete, ready-to-deliver, customizable online course, including syllabi, lesson sequences and course objective descriptions.
• The ICD-10: For Allied Health Professionals course content is written to meet specific curriculum and course outcomes and every content item is mapped to a specific course objective.
• This course can be used in any Learning Management System (Blackboard, WebCT, Angel, Moodle, D2L, etc.).
• Interactive classroom lectures are self-contained learning objects.
• The ICD-10: For Allied Health Professionals course includes an online seminar format with a final assessment, both aligned with course objectives.
• All content has been developed and created by industry leading subject matter experts and instructional designers.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can enroll for the training . Payment can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Visa debit / credit card.
2. American express and Diners club card.
3. Master card , or.
4. Through PayPal.
You will have access to the online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Yes, we do provide money back guarantee for some of out training programs . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org more information .
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee . Contact email@example.com information .
Once you register with us for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the e-learning our website . An automated course purchase confirmation mail form our side will guide you through the ....
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also chat with us to get an instant solution.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after your successful completion of the training program.
Following mode of payment is possible
- DD or Cheque in the favor of W2C
- RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/Fund Transfer
- Account Name: - Way2Career Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Account No: - 03942560002139
- IFSC Code: - HDFC0002649