The target audience for this course includes students preparing for employment in health care and incumbent health care workers as a refresher course in customer service, particularly in light of the age of accountable care and patient satisfaction.
Certification: One of Five Courses for the Certified Healthcare Admissions Associate Certification
Certifying Body: National Association of Healthcare Access Management
Contact Hours: 24
This course provides participants with the basics of customer service for individuals seeking to work in the healthcare industry. In the past few years, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid services have implemented a customer service survey called HCAHPS. The initiative is to measure patients' satisfactions and perspectives on hospital care. The uniqueness of the HCAHPS survey also provides patients' with a transparent viewpoint of their local hospitals and they may choose to which competitor they would like to return their investments. In response to the HCAHPS course, as well as the application of the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, health care facilities are re-evaluating customer service and implementing new patient service standards and regulations in their facilities. The goal of this course is to provide participants with insight to the HCAHPS survey as well as the tools to provide excellent customer service in their field.
• Define customer service in the healthcare industry
• Explain why customer service is important in healthcare
• Describe basic customer service rules for serving patients
• Articulate all forms of communication in the healthcare field
• Recognize best practices to resolve customer complaints or conflicts
• Explain how customer satisfaction is measured in healthcare
• This course can be run either fully online or as a hybrid
• This course is designed as part of the Pearson Workforce Education Core Health Care Curriculum, and can be included with other occupation-specific courses
• This course is one part of a five-part course series for Patient Access Specialist
• Complete Ready-to-Deliver customizable online course with syllabi, lesson sequences and course descriptions
• Content is written to meet specific curriculum and course outcomes and every piece of content is mapped to specific objectives
• Plays in any Learning Management System (BlackBoard, WebCT, Angel, Moodle, D2L, etc.)
• Interactive classroom lectures are self-contained learning objects
• Includes instructor resources, optional assignments and assessments, and optional book readings, all tied to course objectives
• All content has been developed and created by industry leading subject matter experts and instructional designers
Frequently Asked Questions
You can enroll for the training . Payment can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Visa debit / credit card.
2. American express and Diners club card.
3. Master card , or.
4. Through PayPal.
You will have access to the online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Yes, we do provide money back guarantee for some of out training programs . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org more information .
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee . Contact email@example.com information .
Once you register with us for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the e-learning our website . An automated course purchase confirmation mail form our side will guide you through the ....
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also chat with us to get an instant solution.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after your successful completion of the training program.
Following mode of payment is possible
- DD or Cheque in the favor of W2C
- RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/Fund Transfer
- Account Name: - Way2Career Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Account No: - 03942560002139
- IFSC Code: - HDFC0002649