This course is designed for IT professionals with a PC support background, looking to become IT network practitioners.
Certification: CompTIA Network+ Certification
Certifying Body: CompTIA
Time-on-Task Hours: 60
This course provides students with the basic knowledge and skills necessary to become an IT network practitioner. This course is designed to fully prepare students to sit for and pass the CompTIA Network+ Certification exam. Students will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate, and configure basic network infrastructure as well as describe networking technologies, understand basic design principles, adhere to wiring standards, and use testing tools.
• Explain computer network features such as packet switching and the OSI and TCP/IP layered models
• Identify and explain common Application Layer services and protocols
• Explain and compare the operation of Transport Layer protocols
• Explain the characteristics of an IP network, internetwork routing and routing protocols
• Identify different types and purposes of IPv4 addresses
• Calculate IPv4 subnets and masks
• Identify and describe IPv6 addresses
• Explain the operation of Ethernet and LAN switching processes, including VLANs and STP
• Identify and describe WAN technologies
• Describe and compare the features and installation of wired and wireless networking media
• Apply basic security techniques to mitigate identified network threats and vulnerabilities
• Apply fundamental network design, configuration and troubleshooting methods
• Self-Paced online courses
• Course can be conducted completely online
• Complete ready-to-deliver online course with syllabi, sequenced lessons, course descriptions, course objectives, detailed checklists, and assessments
• Assessments, lesson presentations, and reading assignments are designed to meet specific course outcomes
• Interactive classroom lectures are self-contained learning objects
• All content has been developed by industry leading subject matter experts
• Any required text is included as an eBook with the course and resides within the course for easy student access
• Lesson presentations are also provided as Audio-to-Go, for on-the-go learning
Now fully updated for the new CompTIA Network+ exam, this is today's most comprehensive Network+ self-study tool. It brings together all the knowledge candidates need to succeed on this challenging exam - carefully organized and edited to improve retention and support focused, efficient study. This edition contains 60 minutes of new CD video lessons, plus all these features for more effective preparation: * Pre-chapter quizzes to help readers assess their knowledge and prioritize study, section by section * Foundation Topics carefully explaining concepts and configurations, and linking theory to real-world practice * Key Topics present every figure, table, and list that exam takers must know * Exam Preparation sections in each chapter guiding readers through reviewing key topics, completing tables and lists from memory, and defining key terms * Final Preparation Chapter providing tools and complete final study plans * CD-ROM Practice Test with customizable practice questions This new edition has been completely re-written by best-selling network certification author Kevin Wallace, who covers every exam objective.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can enroll for the training . Payment can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Visa debit / credit card.
2. American express and Diners club card.
3. Master card , or.
4. Through PayPal.
You will have access to the online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Yes, we do provide money back guarantee for some of out training programs . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org more information .
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee . Contact email@example.com information .
Once you register with us for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the e-learning our website . An automated course purchase confirmation mail form our side will guide you through the ....
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also chat with us to get an instant solution.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after your successful completion of the training program.
Following mode of payment is possible
- DD or Cheque in the favor of W2C
- RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/Fund Transfer
- Account Name: - Way2Career Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Account No: - 03942560002139
- IFSC Code: - HDFC0002649