This course is designed for entry-level IT professionals seeking a career in PC support.
Certification: CompTIA A+ Certification
Certifying Body: CompTIA
Time-on-Task Hours: 75
This course provides students with the basic knowledge and skills necessary for a career in PC support. The course is designed to fully prepare students to sit for and pass the CompTIA A+ Certification exam. Topics include installation, configuration, preventative maintenance of PC hardware components, and the basics of networking, security, virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment. Students will also gain knowledge of diagnostic and troubleshooting processes for various types of technical issues.
• Describe the common features of PC hardware found on desktop and laptop computers
• Explain network hardware, protocols, and how to build a network
• Identify unique features of laptop computers and concerns specific to this type of computer
• Describe the printing process, installation, and maintenance of the most common printer types, including laser and inkjet printers
• Describe IT support operational procedures in a workplace
• Explain the features, tools, and installation options of different versions of Windows Operating Systems
• Identify the components of Windows Operating Systems networking, preventative maintenance, security settings, and virtualization
• Describe common security threats, security-breach prevention methods, and best practices
• Explain the network setup, security, and synchronization of mobile devices
• Describe the diagnostic and troubleshooting processes for hardware, software, networking, and security issues
• Self-Paced online courses
• Course can be conducted completely online
• Complete ready-to-deliver online course with syllabi, sequenced lessons, course descriptions, course objectives, detailed checklists, and assessments
• Assessments, lesson presentations, and reading assignments are designed to meet specific course outcomes
• Interactive classroom lectures are self-contained learning objects
• All content has been developed by industry leading subject matter experts
• Any required text is included as an eBook with the course and resides within the course for easy student access
• Lesson presentations are also provided as Audio-to-Go, for on-the-go learning
CompTIA A+ Cert Guide, from Pearson Certification, is a comprehensive guide to the new A+ exams from CompTIA. This book combines the learning and reference tools of the all-time best-selling PC repair book with comprehensive learning on all the A+ exams. This book will help any A+ candidate ace the new exams with guidance from two of the most prolific and talented authors in the PC hardware industry, Mark Edward Soper and Scott Mueller. Mark and Scott not only show the reader what they need to pass the tests, but also what they need to apply their learning in the real world. The book is rich with learning and exam preparation features. Hands-on lab exercises, real-world test preparation advice, and the CD accompanying the book allow for at-home practice using electronic test engines, lab exercises, and study notes! Each chapter takes on a ground-up approach - starting with the essentials and gradually building to larger, more complex concepts. Beginners will be at ease with this book. Loaded with informative illustrations, photos and screen captures that help readers follow along, the book also includes a handy objectives index that maps each test objective to the section of the book in which that objective is covered. This invaluable tool will help readers be certain that they are ready for test day!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can enroll for the training . Payment can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Visa debit / credit card.
2. American express and Diners club card.
3. Master card , or.
4. Through PayPal.
You will have access to the online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Yes, we do provide money back guarantee for some of out training programs . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org more information .
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee . Contact email@example.com information .
Once you register with us for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the e-learning our website . An automated course purchase confirmation mail form our side will guide you through the ....
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also chat with us to get an instant solution.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after your successful completion of the training program.
Following mode of payment is possible
- DD or Cheque in the favor of W2C
- RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/Fund Transfer
- Account Name: - Way2Career Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Account No: - 03942560002139
- IFSC Code: - HDFC0002649