The target audience for this course includes undergraduate and graduate students, new project managers, team members, and individuals who are preparing to sit for their CAPM certification exam. This course satisfies the 23 hours of project management education requirement that allows eligible candidates to sit for the CAPM exam. The CAPM certification is for individuals new to, or with limited experience in the field of project management and who do not meet the requirements for the PMP exam.
Certification: CAPM Certification
Certifying Body: Project Management Institute
Time-on-Task Hours: 34
This course will assist students in preparing for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam. Students will learn the terminology, tools, and techniques that are required to take a project from the initiating process to planning, executing, controlling and closing. In addition to providing students with an overview of key concepts in PMI’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Fourth Edition (PMBOK), this course will include exercises intended to build confidence and raise the students' chances of passing the CAPM® Exam.
- Use the Project Management Institute's (PMI) project management framework to initiate a project
- Apply project initiation tools and techniques in order to develop a project charter and stakeholder management strategy
- Develop a flexible and practical project management plan covering the major project lifecycle processes and phases
- Explain project execution’s relationship to project planning, the factors that contribute to success, and the tools and techniques used
- Apply monitoring, control, and closing techniques to measure progress on the project and forecast project completion requirements
- Perform the sequence of steps a project manager must take to ensure a smooth project close and improvement on future projects
- Demonstrate exam strategies in preparation for the CAPM certification exam
Frequently Asked Questions
You can enroll for the training . Payment can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Visa debit / credit card.
2. American express and Diners club card.
3. Master card , or.
4. Through PayPal.
You will have access to the online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Yes, we do provide money back guarantee for some of out training programs . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org more information .
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee . Contact email@example.com information .
Once you register with us for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the e-learning our website . An automated course purchase confirmation mail form our side will guide you through the ....
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also chat with us to get an instant solution.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after your successful completion of the training program.
Following mode of payment is possible
- DD or Cheque in the favor of W2C
- RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/Fund Transfer
- Account Name: - Way2Career Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Account No: - 03942560002139
- IFSC Code: - HDFC0002649