The target audience for this course includes individuals who need a basic understanding of how to read blueprints used in the various technical fields involved in construction trades.
Time-on-Task Hours: 41
The Blueprint Reading for Construction Trades course provides students with a basic overview of blueprint reading concepts. This introductory-level course reviews the key concepts applicable to reading blueprints generated for a variety of skilled trade and technical applications, including carpentry, electrical systems, plumbing systems, and sprinkler fitting systems in light commercial and residential construction.
• Describe the basics of construction trade blueprints
• Explain the elements of the blueprint design process
• Define common symbols and terminology related to construction trade blueprints
• Use construction trade blueprints for a variety of applications
• Describe and compare the elements of light commercial and residential construction blueprints
• Explain the purpose of different working drawings
• Self-Paced online courses
• Course can be conducted completely online
• Complete ready-to-deliver online course with syllabi, sequenced lessons, course descriptions, course objectives, detailed checklists, and assessments
• Assessments, lesson presentations, and reading assignments are designed to meet specific course outcomes
• Interactive classroom lectures are self-contained learning objects
• All content has been developed by industry leading subject matter experts
• Any required text is included as an eBook with the course and resides within the course for easy student access
• Lesson presentations are also provided as Audio-to-Go, for on-the-go learning
For classes in Blueprint Reading and Architectural Drafting and Design. Based on the author's extensive practical experience in construction as a crew member in the field as well as a contractor and professional estimator, this text covers the whole spectrum of construction blueprint reading—from what a blueprint is to how to make use of a set of plans. It teaches the proper meaning of the construction symbols, abbreviations, and keynotes common to construction for all trades; the difference in the plan groups and how they are applied to a project; how to associate plans, sections, and details on blueprints to get a better understanding of the object(s) noted; and how to determine the coordination of the plans and how to reference the plans to each other
I. INTRODUCTION TO BLUEPRINT READING.
1. Blueprint Reading Fundamentals.
2. The Survey.
II. RESIDENTIAL BLUEPRINT READING.
1. Off-Sites and Site Improvements.
2. Foundations and Below-Grade Construction (On-Site).
3. The Structure (On-Site).
4. The Structure (Continued).
5. Plumbing, Mechanical, and Electrical.
6. The Lee Residence and Specifications.
III. COMMERCIAL BLUEPRINT READING.
1. Commercial Construction Documents.
2. Commercial Construction.
3. Off-Site and Site Improvements.
4. On-Site—The Office.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can enroll for the training . Payment can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Visa debit / credit card.
2. American express and Diners club card.
3. Master card , or.
4. Through PayPal.
You will have access to the online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Yes, we do provide money back guarantee for some of out training programs . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org more information .
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee . Contact email@example.com information .
Once you register with us for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the e-learning our website . An automated course purchase confirmation mail form our side will guide you through the ....
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also chat with us to get an instant solution.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after your successful completion of the training program.
Following mode of payment is possible
- DD or Cheque in the favor of W2C
- RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/Fund Transfer
- Account Name: - Way2Career Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Account No: - 03942560002139
- IFSC Code: - HDFC0002649