This course is designed for individuals with limited computer literacy who are interested in learning basic computer skills in order to improve their chances of finding a job and building a career.
Time-on-Task Hours: 26
This course provides students with very basic skills on how to operate a computer and function within a digital environment. Students will explore a computer's hardware and software, as well as use the internet for either job search or basic workplace purposes.
• Analyze Operate a computer, including keyboard, mouse, and controls
• Create files within an application
• Write email to communicate
• Attach files to an email
• Use the internet for research and social networking
• Self-Paced online courses
• Course can be conducted completely online
• Complete ready-to-deliver online course with syllabi, sequenced lessons, course descriptions, course objectives, detailed checklists, and assessments
• Assessments, lesson presentations, and reading assignments are designed to meet specific course outcomes
• Interactive classroom lectures are self-contained learning objects
• All content has been developed by industry leading subject matter experts
• Any required text is included as an eBook with the course and resides within the course for easy student access
• Lesson presentations are also provided as Audio-to-Go, for on-the-go learning
The ICDL Exam Cram 2 covers exactly what readers need to know to earn their International Computer Driving License credential, which is used in more than 90 countries worldwide. Though the exam is new to the U.S., the ICDL program is the global standard for measuring fundamental computer competency for those who use a computer regularly as part of their work, school and/or home lives. The program is taught at several major training providers, universities, as well as the governments of the United States, Japan, Germany, and the United Kingdom. The certification is supported by such companies as IBM, CompTIA, and the Virginia Board of Education. This book is the perfect solution for readers of all skill levels. For those who are more familiar with the exam material, the Exam Cram is the ideal refresher that ensures you have covered the essentials. For those in need of more in-depth study materials, the ICDL Exam Cram 2 is the ultimate compliment guide for larger training guides, instructor-led classes, and/or CBT training.
1. Welcome to the ICDL!
2. Concepts of Information Technology.
3. Using the Computer and Managing Files.
4. Word Processing.
8. Information and Communication.
9. Review Session 1.
10. Answer Key for Review Session 1.
11. Review Session 2.
12. Answer Key for Review Session 2.
Appendix A. CD Contents and Installation
Frequently Asked Questions
You can enroll for the training . Payment can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Visa debit / credit card.
2. American express and Diners club card.
3. Master card , or.
4. Through PayPal.
You will have access to the online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Yes, we do provide money back guarantee for some of out training programs . Contact email@example.com more information .
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org information .
Once you register with us for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the e-learning our website . An automated course purchase confirmation mail form our side will guide you through the ....
Please send an email to email@example.com . You can also chat with us to get an instant solution.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after your successful completion of the training program.
Following mode of payment is possible
- DD or Cheque in the favor of W2C
- RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/Fund Transfer
- Account Name: - Way2Career Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Account No: - 03942560002139
- IFSC Code: - HDFC0002649