The target audience for this course includes individuals who work, or would like to work, in a medical office or hospital setting.
Contact Hours: 8
This course will provide training and information on the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard for individuals at risk of occupational exposure to blood and other potentially infectious materials (OPIM). This OSHA standard is a federal mandate requiring the use of Universal Precautions and other engineering and work practice controls to provide a safe workplace for those employees. Exposure to blood and OPIM could result in transmission of bloodborne pathogens, which could lead to disease or death.
• Describe the mission of OSHA
• Define bloodborne pathogens and OPIM
• Describe how bloodborne pathogens are transmitted
• Identify universal precautions
• Identify items that are considered regulated waste
• Identify examples of engineering controls
• Identify work practice controls
• Describe important steps to take if exposed to the blood of a patient
• This course is fully online
• This is a compliance course
• This course is designed as part of the Pearson Workforce Education Core Health Care Curriculum, and can be included with other occupation-specific courses
• Complete Ready-to-Deliver customizable online course with syllabi, lesson sequences and course descriptions
• Content is written to meet specific curriculum and course outcomes and every piece of content is mapped to specific objectives
• Plays in any Learning Management System (BlackBoard, WebCT, Angel, Moodle, D2L, etc.)
• Interactive classroom lectures are self-contained learning objects
• All content has been developed and created by industry leading subject matter experts and instructional designers
Frequently Asked Questions
You can enroll for the training . Payment can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Visa debit / credit card.
2. American express and Diners club card.
3. Master card , or.
4. Through PayPal.
You will have access to the online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Yes, we do provide money back guarantee for some of out training programs . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org more information .
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee . Contact email@example.com information .
Once you register with us for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the e-learning our website . An automated course purchase confirmation mail form our side will guide you through the ....
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also chat with us to get an instant solution.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after your successful completion of the training program.
Following mode of payment is possible
- DD or Cheque in the favor of W2C
- RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/Fund Transfer
- Account Name: - Way2Career Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Account No: - 03942560002139
- IFSC Code: - HDFC0002649