Project Management Professional – PMP® certification, is known to be one of the most renowned certification for Project Managers and is offered by well-reputed Project Management Institute – PMI. This certification offers global recognition to the project managers and also demonstrates their expertise and skills in achieving high success rates. If you’re aspiring huge career ambitions and job roles across industries, then PMP® certification is of utmost importance for you. But before applying for PMP® certification, you should be well equipped and armed enough to clear PMP® examination. Here is where, way2career’s PMP® Training comes into picture and fulfills all that you need to clear the exam and fetch perfect scores.
“PMP® Exam Preparation” course at way2career entails everything you need to pass the PMP® test and become a holder of PMP® certificate. The course offered atway2career will cover all modules as per the latest edition of Project Management Body of Knowledge – PMBOK, widely stated as the Bible of Project Management. The course is designed for the students and professionals in the Project Management orbit and candidates who are looking forward for the PMP® examination. However, one needs to fulfill PMP® exam eligibility criteria in order to attend PMP® exam. (Kindly refer the eligibility criteria section mentioned in FAQ’s or check www.pmi.org).
Our Instructors at way2career are PMP® certified, working in well-reputed organizations and have vast experience in the Industry. They’ll incorporate the best blend of approach to give you better understanding of the concepts involved in project management and will ensure that you memorize and recall the concepts after the completion of course too. During the sessions you’ll understand, learn and implement project phases, project life cycle and project stakeholders, key general project management skills and various other important aspects of Project Management. We assure you that, once you’ve completed the entire course, you’ll be fully prepared and equipped to crack PMP® examination easily.
- 36 hours of Instructor Led Online Sessions.
- 54 Hours of elearning with detailed e-book.
- Real Case Scenarios & Case Studies to give you broader perspective of wide range of Industries.
- Full-length Simulation Tests (200 Questions, 4 hours).
- Valuable guidelines, tips & techniques during the sessions to equip you properly for the examination.
- Exam tips & well planned schedule to prepare the learners for Final Examination.
- Useful reading material, websites links, updates and ebooks for learners’ reference.
- Blend of best approach to give a better understanding of all the modules covered in the curriculum.
- Practice kits, exercises and Quizzes for your self-learning post completion of the session.
- Downloadable student handout and Courseware so that learners can refer the material anytime.
- 1 day money back guarantee with no questions asked.
- Get access to recorded version of the session if you miss upon any live session.
- Get life time access to course material and session videos.
- Can easily access courseware and related resources on User-Friendly interface.
- Post completion of the ’PMP® Exam-Prep Course’ at way2career, you will be confident enough to crack the PMP® examination with decent scores. Your expertise will increase on the following lines:
- Will clear the PMP® examination at ease with good score.
- Will help you understand the concepts, theories, methods, formulas and terminology, you must know to pass the PMP® Exam on your first shot.
- Will learn all the processes, process groups and knowledge areas in the Project Management, as mentioned in the Project Management Body of Knowledge - PMBOK.
- Will understand the phases of Project Lifecycle and will be able to create Project charter.
- Will learn professional Project Management.
- Manage costs, time, risks and resources.
- Manage teams and individuals.
- Achieve personal and professional goals.
- Complete successful projects.
- Will gain an understanding of the Project Management best practices.
- All our courses are live instructor led and interactive sessions handled by highly reputed and experienced professionals from industry giants such as Microsoft, Google, IBM etc.
- All the classes are conducted through LIVE Video Streaming, where learners can interact with the instructor by speaking, chatting and sharing screen. We use all kind of modern tools and equipment to train you for the course. Instructor trains learners by sharing their screen and through other technology tools. In addition to this, our instructors will track your learning in a step by step procedure to make you an expert in the field. Before the start of every session, our instructors recap the previous class session to reinforce the concepts in the minds of learners. We pay utmost attention to each feedback, reviews and ratings of yours and proactively take the required action on your grievances.
All you need is a PC with a webcam, microphone and a 1 MBPS internet connection to attend the LIVE classes. However, we have seen people attending the classes from a much slower internet.
Who are the target audience for this course?
- Project Management professionals who satisfy the minimum criteria laid down by PMI to appear for the PMP® exam (Kindly refer the eligibility criteria section mentioned in FAQ’s or check pmi.org).
- Any professional working as a Project Manager and wants to hold a PMI certified PMP®. Course will help anyone who wants to learn how to manage costs, time, resources and risks on any project, large or small
- Project practitioners, project managers and experienced graduate students.
What are PMP® Certification Requirements?
To apply for the PMP®, you need to have either:
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- PMI (Project Management Institute).
What are the advantages of PMP® Certification?
- Will open up the gates for best and most well-paid job opportunities.
- Value addition to your resume as it will speak out itself that you acquire right kind of skills to handle complex and multiple projects with consistent success rates.
- Any Industry you walk into, you’ll be recognized as huge asset to your organization.
- Qualifies the skill to articulate important facets of project such as project goals, needed resources, assumptions and risks.
- Learn how to manage and plan ahead for increasing managerial demands.
- Will develop your expertise and knowledge that helps to deliver superior performance consistently.
- Will reveal to your colleagues and organization that you’re committed to excellence and proficient of handling complex tasks.
- Offers International Recognition if you work with organizations who have global presence.
Frequently Asked Questions
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential is the most recognized and demanded certification. It showcases the professionals’ competency and skills in project management..
Project Management Institute (PMI) is a globally recognized not-for-profit institute for project management credentials including PMP® Certification exams, PgMP, Founded in 1969, PMI has delivered value for more than 2.9 million professionals in the project, program and portfolio management profession.
To get PMP® certification, candidates need to submit PMP® application online or get a printable application form from pmi.org. PMI reviews the application and candidates need to submit PMI audit materials including supporting documents once their application is accepted within 90 days. They can then attend the exam and the name of pass candidates is displayed on the PMI website within few days. The PMP® certificate is delivered to you within 4 weeks’ time approximately.
The fee for PMP® exam is $405 for PMI members and $555 for non-members. The Re-Examination fee is $275 for PMI members and $375 for non-members.
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—Fifth Edition, The Standard for Program Management, The Standard for Portfolio Management and OPM3® are the most recommended study guides for PMP®. For PMP® preparation you require atleast 35 hours or more as per your suitability.
PMI takes 5 days to review online PMP® forms, 10 days to review paper PMP® forms submitted by the individuals and 20 days to review paper PMP® forms submitted by the corporate.
A PMP® Certificate is valid for 3 years and it’s recommended to renew your certification in every 3 years.
The professional development units (PDUs) are the measuring unit used to quantify approved learning and professional service activities. PDU activities for PMP® credential holders must be related to project management topics that are substantially consistent with the knowledge areas and processes outlined in the current edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and involve appropriate expert resources. Each professional development activity yields one PDU for one hour spent engaged in the activity. Some limitations apply and can be found in the next se.
For PMP® certification, you are required to adhere to the Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program and must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every 3 years towards maintaining your credential..
You get your PMI ID number when you apply for the credential exam or when you first become a PMI member. PMI ID number, also known as your Member ID is used to report PDUs.
Yes, they are eligible for PMP® certification. Being employed at the time of application submission is not a mandatory eligibility criterion.
PMI revises the PMBOK Guide every 4 years.
If an applicant fails the PMP® application audit, PMI will deduct $100 from his/her application fee and no refund is given if the applicant does not clear the examination.
No, PMI does not provide percentage of distribution of the PMP® exam questions across all the knowledge areas.
Once you complete the specified numbers of hours of e-learning on our website, we will issue the 35 contact hour’s certificate and there is no extra cost associated for the PDU’s.
All classes are recorded automatically. You can access class recordings in your way2career account as many times as you want. You have access to these recordings for lifetime.
The instructor will provide regular hands-on practice assignments for gaining practical exposure. Instructor will give assignments & you will be gain hands-on-experience as you will be working on data sets frequently.
Yes, towards the end of the course you will be given real time project on some business problems. During the course also, you will be given assignments.
Yes, way2career awards you with a course completion certificate after your successful completion of the course, with performance based grading.
You can get in touch with the instructor/s using your way2career login id. You can ask a query by over the chat, or you can drop in a mail.
Yes, you can surely switch your batches with a prior notice. Just inform us about the same and we will do the needful for you.
At way2career, we offer instructor-led online live sessions for various courses to the learners.
At way2career, we have hired the best industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. We make sure we provide you with the bests of our capabilities.
The classes at way2career are conducted through online video streaming where we allow two-way communication between a student and the trainer. The users can communicate via microphone or through chat windows. They can even share their screens with the instructors.
Pre-recorded sessions are the ones in which there is one-way flow between the instructors and the learners where the learners can watch and listen to the session, but cannot communicate with the instructor or ask any queries. In a pre-recorded session there are no projects, assignments, quizzes or course-related materials shared in these sessions where else in an Instructor-led online live sessions there is a two-way communication between the learners and instructors where the instructors can easily engage, observe & track your learning progress.
Yes, you can take the course sessions irrespective of your location. Please make sure you adhere to the course perquisites.
You can pay through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking from all the leading banks. Or you can contact our Service Support Team to assist you in case you face any issues.
At way2career , we are dedicated to provide maximum satisfaction to our learners/users. If you are not satisfied, you can ask for full refund within 1 day from the start date of the course.
1Mbps of internet speed is recommended to attend the online live sessions. However, learners can take sessions with lower internet speed also.
In addition to the class videos in uploadable format, we also provide the PPTs, PDFs, and other materials related to the topics in the downloadable form.
At way2career , once you register with us for a particular course, you get Lifetime Access to the course materials.
Towards the end of the course, the instructor will allot you a real-time project to help you have a clear understanding of how to conceptualize and implement the real-world application. The Trainer will provide you with constant support and assistance in completing the project assignment. On successful completion of the assignment, it will be reviewed by the instructor and you will be awarded a certificate with performance-based grading.
If you have any doubts after the session is over, you can always email the instructors. We assure you that the instructor will respond back to your query on immediate basis.
In case you miss any session. After each session, users will be able to access the recorded session on the user page. You just need to log in with your respective username and access the missed session. Also you can get in touch with our support team and join the next available batch.
If you require extra assistance, our 24x7 Service Support Team is always there to help you.
Email us on email@example.com .
Following mode of payment is possible
- DD or Cheque in the favor of W2C
- RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/Fund Transfer
- Account Name: - Way2Career Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Account No: - 03942560002139
- IFSC Code: - HDFC0002649