The target audience for this course includes students who are new to management or who have not had experience with finance in their current managerial positions. The typical work experience of the target audience ranges from 0–10 years.
Time-on-Task Hours: 34
This course provides students with an overview of the principal areas of financial management. It introduces the student to financial terminology, relates financial measures to operating information, and enables the student to understand and apply these measures to operating performance. Students gain a working knowledge of financial management for application on a business or personal level by creating and analyzing financial statements and using the information in these statements to make decisions.
• Analyze financial terms and equations
• Apply accounting principles to create financial statements
• Discuss managerial duties and their impact on business practices
• Apply ratio equations
• Describe the impact of risk on decision making
• Discuss the formulas used to complete financial statements
• Analyze aspects of credit
• Evaluate the components of a successful business
• Self-Paced online courses
• Course can be conducted completely online
• Complete ready-to-deliver online course with syllabi, sequenced lessons, course descriptions, course objectives, detailed checklists, and assessments
• Assessments, lesson presentations, and reading assignments are designed to meet specific course outcomes
• Interactive classroom lectures are self-contained learning objects
• All content has been developed by industry leading subject matter experts
• Any required text is included as an eBook with the course and resides within the course for easy student access
• Lesson presentations are also provided as Audio-to-Go, for on-the-go learning
Frequently Asked Questions
You can enroll for the training . Payment can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Visa debit / credit card.
2. American express and Diners club card.
3. Master card , or.
4. Through PayPal.
You will have access to the online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Yes, we do provide money back guarantee for some of out training programs . Contact email@example.com more information .
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org information .
Once you register with us for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the e-learning our website . An automated course purchase confirmation mail form our side will guide you through the ....
Please send an email to email@example.com You can also chat with us to get an instant solution.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after your successful completion of the training program.
Following mode of payment is possible
- DD or Cheque in the favor of W2C
- RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/Fund Transfer
- Account Name: - Way2Career Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Account No: - 03942560002139
- IFSC Code: - HDFC0002649